WHAT I DO
Zoe uses her skills to build brand partnerships, develop promotional strategies and create programs and logistics for events, exhibitions and projects that focus on bringing stakeholders together to benefit from shared visions, brand values and strategic alignments.
- Professional writing, reports, proposals, presentations, press releases, editorial.
- Grants and funding applications
- WordPress, mailchimp, campaign monitor, smartygrants, eventbrite, trybooking, canva, microsoft office.
- Marketing strategy, calendars and timelines, email direct marketing (eDM), socials.
- Events, project management, curation, programming, logistics, stakeholder management, venue and entertainer scout.
WHO I WORK WITH
Experience in working with national and international organisations, luxury brands and also community organisations, not-for-profit and arts industry. Zoe has a proven track record in creating results in partnerships, sponsorship, promotions and event management.
Avatar Alliance | Australian National Maritime Museum |University of New South Wales | Destination NSW | National Geographic | Royal Botanic Gardens Sydney and Blue Mountains Botanic Gardens, Mt Tomah | Sydney Writer’s Festival | Varuna Writer’s Centre | Dress Up Attack | Greenpeace Asia Pacific | ABC Radio | Leura Garage | Three Sisters Youth Theatre | Blackheath General store |
WHY IT WORKS
Over 15 years experience in tourism, hospitality and 6 years in arts and entertainment partnerships, managing sponsorship, coordinating festivals and campaign focused promotions.
Zoe Wood Creative has a large contact portfolio across a diverse range of industries and organisations. Flexible, responsive and extremely cost effective. A creative thinker Zoe brings with her a proven track record of delivering activations and prides herself on being able to connect the dots and produce strategy that delivers and gets results.
Zoe Wood Creative works with business and organisations to design, produce and deliver events, sponsorship and marketing packages.
- Focusing on tailored marketing, PR and sponsorship strategy – keeping mission, vision, aspiration and core values at the forefront.
- Focusing on opportunity based changes.
- Weekly attention to objectives and operational improvements.
- Facilitating funding, collaboration and sponsorship streams that increase brand awareness.
- Tangible measurement.
“Growth is never by mere chance; it is the result of forces working together.”J C Penney.
Zoe is proactive and puts in 100%, she is tenacious and results driven. She has great rapport with clients and delivers on time.
Gail De Raadt: Head of Partnerships and Sponsorship, Australian National Maritime Museum